Microphone 7 Band Equalizer / Sound Compressor with Echo Processor
We designed and built this Microphone Equalizer/Compressor with Echo Processor with a purpose to improve quality of transmiting signal of the radios. Aditionally you are getting the Echo Processor built in the same box with the Equalizer which gives your signal amazing colourful effect.
1. VFO freq control of your radio by mic's knobs works now.
2. Slanted front panel allows you feel more comfortable operating with it.
3. Echo Processor.
Plug Equalizer's cord in to the 8 pin Mic connector of your radio. Then to hook its power cord up to the power connector on its back panel and to the 12V power supply of your radio or other 12V power adapter. Connect the standard 8 pin microphone of your radio to the Equalizer and it is ready to work.
Adjust the pots on its front panel to get an excellent quality of your signal. Listening your own signal on other receiver or controling your signal by the "monitor" mode of your radio try to adjust each pots to find their position where you get the best quality of your signal you like. To use the Compressor pot in DX pile ups.
Before buying the Equalizer To note please:
- ICOM equalizers work with the any models of the ICOM radios with 8 pin round mic connector where the standard ICOM hand mic HM-36 or HM-10 would work.
- KENWOOD equalizers work with any models of the KENWOOD radios with 8 pin round mic connector where the standard KENWOOD hand mic MC-43S would work.
- YAESU equalizers work with the following models of YAESU radios - FT-736, FT-847, FT-920, FT-950, FT-1000MP, FT-1000MP MARK V, FT-1000MP MARK V Field, FT-2000, FT-9000, FTDX-1200, FTDX-3000, FTDX-5000.
Additionally we are offering the Headset / Electret microphone adapters which fit to these Equalizers click here.
Voice 7 band Equalizer with ajusting pots of 100 / 250 / 550 / 1100 / 1700 / 2500 / 3100 Hz
Microphone low noise amplifier with input and output level pots
Echo Processor with Delay and Echo Level ajusting pots
Microphone Compressor level pot
VFO freq control of your radio by mic's knobs
The size of the unit is 170 mm x 90 mm x 45 mm
Weight - 0.5 kg
Length of the cord with 8 pin connector is 55 cm
More pictures of this equalizer and its circuit diagram is there
The tips on how to hook the Equalizer up to your radio is there
This is the high quality product with an excellent performance. Before putting it on a sale I had personally tested this Equalizer on 20m band in SSB mode. Every time the first thing I was told by my correspondents was that they were very impressed of a quality of my signal especially of its amazing echo effect.
We take PayPal and you can pay pushing "Buy Now" button.
Click the button below and buy the Microphone Equalizer to the ICOM Radios
70 USD + 15 USD shipping
Click the button below and buy the Microphone Equalizer to the KENWOOD Radios
70 USD + 15 USD shipping